My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



Cause I built you a home in my heart, with rotten wood, it decayed from the start.

6.18.2009

Crooked Teeth - DCFC



Hullo!
It's almost the end of the week, I can't wait to scream in joy. HAHA.

We had our Admissions Talk once again with the schools UA & P, Enderun, UST and UST's sister school (I am so sorry I forgot the name). I think I want to apply to all the schools. I'm serious. I find them all appealing and inviting! (Even the schools I don't have a course in. HAHA.) Now, I'm wondering if the Admissions Talk helped or just made choosing a school all the more confusing! HAHA. I'm just kidding. Of course it helped! :)
Thank you for those who made this event possible. (HAHA. This line reminds me of TV shows or events which thank their sponsors at the end.)


Ooh...I am panicking just thinking about the bills I have to pay in the near future. I'm in a graduating class and we have so much to pay for me it makes me jumpy all over! HAHA.
Not funny.

Kapatiran
has officially started. (Well, sort of. HAHA.)
I picked out my "sister" already and I had no idea who she is at first but with the help of batchmates who knew her, I now know her nickname. HAHA. That's only how far I've gone. :p


"And the best is no one knows who you are,
just another girl, alone at the bar."

Don't Trust Me - 3OH!3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home