My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



Love Hurts, But Sometimes It's A Good Hurt

6.17.2009

Love Hurts - Incubus



I echo, "but sometimes it's a good hurt". I absolutely -at least I like to think I absolutely do- understand that statement. Sometimes the hurt feels good, you know?

OR AM I JUST DROP-DEAD MASOCHISTIC?

I think not.

I guess what it pertains to is sacrifice. Sacrificing for a loved one. Oh, indeed it hurts. It probably could hurt a lot but it feels good at the same time knowing that you gave up something out of love. It inspires you.
It's pure martyrdom.

It's 31 minutes past 9 on my clock. I can feel sleepiness creeping in. I shall be more inviting towards it in a little longer.


I think my posts are getting shorter and shorter by the days. HAHA.


"Because without love, I won't survive."
Love Hurts - Incubus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home