My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



"When God calls, you don't wait."

6.16.2009

-Ms. Ria



I was truly inspired by one of the schools during our Admissions Talk earlier today. It made me question the course I plan to think because I found it selfish of me to choose a course which I love that would benefit only me (clothing technology) instead of a course which I like and I'm sure I'll learn to love that will benefit others more (psychology). I chose the former.
IS THAT TOO SELFISH OF ME?

...I intend to hold a fashion event that benefits a charity or something. :D
I'd just make it a point to "give back", you know?

I'm pretty much sure I've done my homeworks but...I can't help but be a little paranoid. :o

My school shoes needs repair!

"Never be lonely."
The Feeling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home