My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



And The Heat Drained All The Energy Out Of Me

6.22.2009

Oh this day was tiring alright.
I feel so sluggish I just want to sleep for the rest of the day (but hey look, here I am typing away.. :o)

It was a very hot day and my lack of sleep added to that, I found it hard to concentrate during classes. I was hardly listening. My mind's was drifting away to the excitement of the Kapatiran and the "mystery" of it all. The cafeteria today was chaotic. Freshmen were everywhere and so were the Seniors. All for the glory of tasks and other whatnots. Sigh. To witness it was fun, yeah. But you can't take away the fact that it was exhaustive. I even lost my appetite to eat to think that beforehand, I was almost starving (oh, the exaggeration! HAHA).



The Airborne Toxic Event is an really good band. To me, they sound like R.E.M., Radiohead, The Killers.....

This is my 100th post. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home