My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



Taken Over By The Fear

3.17.2009

The Fear - Lilly Allen

Ooh. I fear that I've forgotten all that I've studied earlier today. I pray, I don't - I seriously don't want to go through everything all over again.

I fear that become of having aced the past 2 Geometry tests, I'm going to slack off, confident that if I've aced the past test whose contents will be similar to that of the last test, then I'll ace it too. Have you ever experienced overconfidence backfiring at you? I fear I will not be 'granted' a high grade because I took it too lighty. I review though but not throughly. I 'expect' (how dare I expect) that I will eventually remember what I've studied when I'm given the problems to solve.

Some new knowledge added to my previous one?
The surface area of a pyramid is one-half of the answer to its perimeter multiplied by its length/height plus its base] and its volume is one-third of...*thinking*...[base area times its height] .
For a cone, its surface area is (I can't remember!) *rushes back to room and checks her geometry notebook*...pi-radius multiplied by its length/height to which pi-radius is added. The volume of it is equal to pi-radius-squared times height.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
It would be highly appreciated.


As for History...I just wish I'll ace the sequencing of events -somehow I just don't know which comes before which or which comes after which (get the point?).
May I remember the details...*fingers crossed*

I shall sleep soon! It's almost 10?! :o

Balalalalala.....

Geometry, History and English tomorrow!

"You don't see what you possess, a beauty calm and slear
It floods the sky and blurs the darkness like a chandelier
All the light that you possess is skewed by lakes and seas
The shattered surface, so imperfect, is all that you believe.

You Are the Moon - The Hush Sound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home