My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



Broken Ends

3.11.2009



Holla!

I would have embedded Gwen Stefani's Hollaback Girl music video but after I watched that another video followed and I found the song very nice. That's the reason why Natasha Bedingfield is singing Soul Mate up there.

"Who doesnt' long for someone to hold
Who knows how to love you without beign told
Somebod tell me why I'm on my own
If there's a soulmate for everyone."

I did not quote that because I can relate to it, love life speaking but I just agree with the first line of that chorus..who doesn't long for someone to hold?. Who doesn't?
This line caught my attention too:

"Here we go again, circles never end
How do I find the perfect fit?"

A random thought: I really (square this a zillion times) want to dance this summer rather than enroll myself in review classes (that's sort of compulsory though when you're about to go into your last year in high school -ACK!). I wish I could enroll myself in both but my brother's enrolling in a review class as well and at the moment, my parent's don't have a fixed income so how dare I add to their financial worries?
I really want to though! ...scholar?


Today, I aced my Chem quiz! Yay! Haha. Well, I almost did. :p I got a minus 2 because of not alphabetizing a certain name of an organic compound...
I "enjoyed" the test results I got today. Pretty pleased. I think I will never be fully satisfied with a high grade unless I got a perfect score -I'm becoming that grade conscious..

...I should really be working on my English story now.
I've begun a fourth story already and so far I've not ended any of the four. I always let my writings hanging loose, dangling and waiting to be caught. I should really muster enough patience and enthusiasm to finish at least one. I'm sure it would be worth it..
The problem though is, the number of pages I could write is limited and that prevents me from elaborating -though I want to- and from being detailed -though I am.

Meet me at the bleachers,
no principals, no student-teachers.

Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home