My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



I've No Title Yet

1.03.2009


"My desire to be an observer of life was actually keeping me from having one."
Annie Braddock, The Nanny Diaries

Well, hullo, 3rd of January!
Gosh, 2 more days and 2 more nights and I'd be boarding the school service again to go to school.
School. Geez, where do I even start with that??

Watched 3 movies on DVD yesterday (pirated. PLEASE DON'T ARREST ME)! Eagle Eye (which unfortunately, I haven't persuaded others too watch -but my sister and father watched with me), 10,000 BC (whose story I didn't full understand..) and The Nanny Diaries (which all of us enjoyed!).

I had a dream today -about a school test in CLE and I couldn't answer the test at all and I was under time pressure...gosh, good thing it was just a dream! I don't want to go into the details. Lol.

I just have to post this:

Womanizer- The All-American Rejects (Cover)

LAUGH OUT LOUD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home