My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



Well I've Left My Last Message On Your Machine

12.23.2008


Winter Passing - The Academy Is

Um...hello.

I miss my friend who migrated to another country last August if I'm not mistaken. I miss her badly. :( Hum, hum..just needed to vent that out.
I wish she is here or I am where she is.
I send my love to you Nichola!

I went to the mall again earlier today. I bought 3 pairs of lovely shoes!





Yet again, there's not much to say. I'm not really feeling the holiday spirit creeping up. Though it is the 24th today, meaning it's Christmas Eve and the birthday of one of my friends, I'm not up for it -not yet hopefully. I mean, hopefully I would be later on. ;) My parents will be grocery shopping later morning. Late shoppers. Hahaha! Shall I join them? I wish to but I've been nothing but busy these past few days. I shall rest or sleep. That would be good. :> Haha. Kidd.

My sister and her friends have been having a garage sale at one of their houses for 2 days in a row and she's been earning so far! Coolness. ;) :)

I shall say more later.
Ta-ta.

What am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're OK?
Breakeven - The Script

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home