My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



When That Moon is Big and Bright
Its a Supernatural Delight

12.23.2008




Hullo!
Just 2 more nights and then it's Christmas! ;) 23rd of December here.

Anyway, not much to say.
We went to the province the other day for a Christmas reunion with my dad's side of the family tree. Got gifts and moolah! ;)
The games for the kiddos were fun to watch especially the StopDance one. One of my cousins rocked the dance floor -which was the soil. Lol.

Hum, hum...

My sister and I went to THREE malls yesterday only to buy nothing. Lol. Hahaha! The mall can't provide the pieces of clothing I want or prefer.
I should really learn how to sew!

MY FIRST EVER SCREEN SHOT.
So lame to find out how to do it so late.



We'll talk our eyes too sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home