My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust

12.24.2008


I need a haircut
Seriously, I do. I'm so sick of my hair 'do. I find it long already. I want to cut it short but how about prom? Lol. What a dilemma.

Today was pretty productive!



I fixed my study table.

I swept the floor.

I washed the dishes.

3 claps for me! Yay!

I should have taken a before and after picture of my study table for you to see how much it has improved. Hahaha!

Something to feed on: CLICK.

Geez, I need to find new songs to listen to. I'm running out of songs for my playlists. I barely listen to the radio nowadays -or the radio plays the same old songs which I enjoy listening but I need some new sounds. Hahaha. Lol.

Gosh. Christmas is tomorrow! Happy Birthday Jesus! ;) :* HAPPY HUG FOR YOU. :p -Advanced Happy Birthday I mean.

HANNAH NASOL, Happy Brithday to YOU! ILY. :))

I'm currently making playlists.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Oh crystal ball, crystal ball.
Save us all, tell me life is beautiful,
Mirror, mirror on the wall.
Crystal Ball - Keane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home