My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



Hello World Hope You're Listening

1.15.2009

Come Home - One Republic



My last post is dated January 3rd. Now, it's the 15th.
How long has it been?

I haven't been "in touch" with my cyber accounts for quite a while; only checking from time to time but never really bothering to update though I badly want to -I just have other things that I should be prioritizing first: like Prom which is a month away, our QTs next week..I shall not enumerate.

A Junior's schedule is so jam-packed, I feel choked.
I want to enjoy it -and I am..- but there are things holding me back.
I'm not really down but I feel like school is holding me back from doing other things I also want to do. So much time is needed to be devoted in and for school -sometimes even weekends seem like school spent in the comforts of home.

I have to e-mail my "foreigner" friends. It's been a while and I feel like I'm making the distance between us wider.

Last Saturday, I went with my parents to Cavite -where the weather froze me to the bones. Add to that very powerful blows of the wind! It was fun though. I ate a lot. Lol. And we went and checked out the farm. We brought home many pasalubongs which were composed of mainly fruits and vegetables.
My real reason for going there however, was to look for a prom date. HAHAHA. I desperately need one! However, I found none because the children of my mom's friends didn't come along -as planned. Oh well, papel. HAHAHA.

A friend of mine said she has a prospect for me already (set-up) style and from how she's acting, I think the 'promspect' is actually good-looking. She says he's english speaking and all and goes to an international school and oh, he dances too. INTIMIDATING MUCH? Hahaha. But I'm honestly looking forward to it. :) I hope he's 'the one'.

Sigh.
Finally unit tests are over. Quarterly ones are to follow next week! 3 days a day! Imagine that?
It frustrates me. How can I study 3 subjects for half a day which for each subject, I will be recalling a quarter's worth of lessons? THOSE ARE A LOT. Have they no mercy?

*breathes deeply*
Okay, I shall relax.

I'll tell more soon (I hope...maybe tomorrow).
My sister needs the internet.


"You leave me speechless."
Speechless - The Veronicas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home