My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



Lookbooking

3.11.2009



I'm currently checking out Lookbook again and currenlty enjoying it too.
I have to check my mail -I'll do that in a while after this.

Anyway, today is a normal Wednesday school day and I've got a project deadline to meet, an English test, a Chemistry quiz, a take-home-quiz in Geometry to pass as well as an Algebra homework.

So far, the only things not checked in the check list is the test and the quiz -and the submission of my project (collage: see pic above, I like this picture down here better if it weren't for the flash which ruined it).



OOH! Yesterday was f-u-n.
Our school's sports complex was finally opened and blessed yesterday. It was lovely and exhilarating. :) I badly wanted to take pictures but sadly, we weren't even allowed to bring gadgets except for a chosen few -school newspaper and yearbook photographers. There were 'cheaters' thought of course but sometimes unfortunately, sometimes not, I'm a good student.
GOSH THERE'S SO MUCH TO SAY AND I FEAR MY BUS WOULD COME AND PICK-ME UP ANY SECOND.
It started with a mass and then the blessing (it was excruciatingly hot but I managed with a fan and by staying still). I loved the homily of the father about love; how we're familiar to the feeling but how it is not associated with feelings in the bible (see Corinthians, the famous love description). He said a lot of things I wanted to quote but sadly, I had no paper with me -and you don't usually write during a mass do you?- and my memory is not that good at remembering (I really believe I have a problem...). However, I know I took it to heart what he said and I'll just put that to action (yes!).
After the mass, since it was the celebration of our school's saint's birthday (was it this one?), we had free ice cream! I got mine late though because we went to high school building and back so not only did I get an almost melted ice cream but I also didn't get my preferred flavor: ube. As I was opening it, a portion even fell off to the table! Lol.
Oh well, I still ate it with gusto anyway. Who wouldn't want an ice cream on a hot day?

I GOTTA RUSH. :p
School service on the way. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home