My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



I'm Your Social Worker

3.16.2009


When your sparkle evades your soul
I'll be at your side to console
When your standing on the window ledge
I'll talk you back from the edge
I will, I will turn your tide

Be your Shepard and your guide

When your lost in the deep and darkest place around

May my words walk you home safe and sound


When you say that I'm no good and you feel like walking
I need to make sure you know that's just the prescription talking

When your feet decide to walk you on the wayward side

Climbing up upon the stairs and down the downward slide

I will, I will turn your tide

Do all that I can to heal you inside
I'll be the angel on your shoulder

My name is Geraldine, I'm your social worker

I see you need me
I know you do

Geraldine - Glasvegas

I can't help but post this. The lyrics is so soothing.
I am currently stressed, body and mind -but more of mentally stressed. HAHAHA. Lol. :|
Anyway, I'm trying to relax my mentality first -gotta prepare it for some serious(?) studying to do. Quarterly tests are starting tomorrow and I got to pile on the patience -and energy- for 3 more school days. Just 3 more!
I CAN DO THIS!
And soon, my third year in highschool is over.

Pray that I get the clearances finished on time (fingers crossed)!


Hmm...additional infromation about the song, I consider it as "my" song for all my lovely friends (if you're not lovely, you're not included. Lol. KIDDING)!
I find it so sweet and caring *blush*.

I shall relax my brain...

"Just for tonight,
just maybe we'll make it."

Just for Tonight - One Night Only

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home