My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



All The Souls That Would Die Just To Feel Alive

3.09.2010

Starlight by Muse

Inspirational photos of the day:

Backstage Beauty



Sunbelt




Dolce Vita





The Alexander Wang Gang (so apt!)
" width="600px">





Really, these photos from Ssense are just so inspiring!

160g magazine's March/April issues is out! CLIIICK.

Content:

The 40 Looks For Summer 2010 by Eric Sposito (click the picture!)


I actually can't even choose which picture among the collection to post here to make sure that I'd entice you to see it!


Additional inspirational photos from Urban Outfitters Spring 2010:
Love, love love!














A follow-up post about my random today is to follow. It's less interesting than this one. Lol. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home