My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



Send Me A Love Note

2.14.2010

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
I send my love to each and everyone of you.

*sigh*

So I'm celebrating SAD (single-awareness day) very early today -it's actually just 2am in the morning!- by watching P.S. I Love You (2007).

I'm such a crybaby! HAHA. I had my nose running almost throughout the whole movie. Lol.
The movie's beautiful.

Again, I'm not one for describing in the detail the definition of beautiful in my context. You just have to experience it for yourself to understand.

By the way, I love the movie's OST -I'm making a playlist of it right now but the songs are incomplete and I haven't finished it yet- and the quotable lines too! :)

The following are according to the movie credits.

Love You 'Till The End - The Pogues
Trouble - Greg Dulli & Kerry Brown
Lloyd, I'm Ready To Be Heartbroken - Camera Obscura
The South Wind (Courtesy of APMusic)
Fairytale of New York - The Pogues ft. Kirsty MacColl
Safe And Sound - Nick Pagliari
Everything We Had - The Academy Is..
Heartbeat At The Center Of The World - Joan Jones
Fortress - Hope
Love You 'Til The End - Gerard Butler and Nancy Wilson
The Man That Got Away - Judy Garland
Got Me Like Oh - Gia Farrell
Cupid Shuffle (Solitaire Mix) - Cupid
In The Beginning - The Stills
It's A Long Way To Tipperary (Courtesy of Opus 1 Music)
No Other Love - Chuck Prophet
Mustang Sally - Gerard Butler
Get Off - Hilary Swank
The Last Train Home - Ryan Starr
Love You 'Til The End - Hilary Swank and Nancy Wilson
More Time - Needtobreathe
Take It All Back - The Revs
Hat Fulla Sand - Nancy Wilson
Rewind - Paolo Nutini
The Galway Girl - Gerard Butler, Nancy Wilson, Craig Bartok and Julian Bunetta
Steps (from Now Voyager -courtesy of Warner Bros. Pictures)
Carousel - Laura Izibor
In A Swingin' Mood - Curt Sobel and Gary Schreiner
My Sweet Song - Toby Lightman
P.S. I Love You - Nellie McKay
If I Ever Leave This World Alive - Flogging Molly
Same Mistake - James Blunt

The following quotes are not in arranged in a chronological order:
Patricia: I bet you've had a hard time walking into a room full of people on your own, right? Yeah. I know that. I know what it is not to feel like your in the room until he looks at you or touches your hand or even makes a joke at your expense, just to let everyone know... you're with him. You're his.
Patricia: So now, all alone or not, you gotta walk ahead. Thing to remember is if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too.
Patricia: You know the worst thing for a parent... second after losing a child? Watching your child head for the same life you had. You can't stop it. It's a terrible, helpless feeling. Makes you angry all the time. And I've been angry. For a very long time. I'm exhausted.

There are other sweet stuff said by Gerry (Gerard Butler) but I don't want to enumerate them all. You'd have to know the moment when he actually said that for you to understand. Haha.

P.S. The Irish culture (and accent!!) was lovely.



ANYWAY, we watched Percy Jackson and The Olympians: The Lighting Thief in the cinemas a while ago. It was awesome! Very cool movie effects and very interesting story plot! I haven't read the book though, mind you. It would be my pleasure to be able to get the chance to read it.
I love the movie. I enjoyed it -except for the parts wherein some scenes were very slightly cut -as in, it was like 1 to 2 seconds ahead or something. Geez, it gets annoying when that happens.

Hmm, that's all for now I guess.
I have less than 2 months of school left.
I can't wait to graduate!


3 Comments:

Blogger ayna said...

OOH Percy Jackson. Logan Lerman is dreamy, hm?

I succumbed to <a href="http://peanutbuttertragedy.tumblr.com/>Tumblr</a>. You should too.

5:13 PM, February 14, 2010  
Blogger ayna said...

What, no HTML? That looks bad. Oh well :))

5:14 PM, February 14, 2010  
Blogger Aien Lemence said...

Hey Ayna! I'm glad to see your comments once again on my blog. Lol. I've been missing them. ;)

Peanutbuttertragedy huh? Sounds very interesting. :)

3:09 AM, March 07, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home