My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



Send My Love To The Dance Floor

1.29.2010

Wow.

I haven't posted for quite some time now.
It has been pretty hectic lately.

We had our 3rd quarterly tests last week and the Academic Week this last week of January.
Geez, February's coming too soon.

The preparation for our legacy concert is at its peak at the moment. We're cramming almost everything in one month (January) and, I must say, we're working well under pressure -though we most probably look stressed and harassed at the moment. Lol. But, we're all too idealistic (at least I like to believe we are) to think negatively. This holds true for me, at most. ;)

The frequency of our dance practices this week is increasing at quite a rate. Hahaha! Kidding. I'm just exaggerating quite-ly. Lol.

What my horoscope says is very timely. Hahaha! We were discussing our costume for our dance genre (sexy/jazz) just a little earlier.


Anyway, a lot's happened since the last time I posted, we had our annual school fair last January 8-9. I believe it was awesome (except catching booths is one item included in my pet peeves list).
I loved my 2nd-fair-day outfit. Lol. I had my picture taken by a friend but I haven't retrieved the photo from her. I shall post once I have it. ;)

Hmm...my mail's flooded with these newsletters I've subscribed too. I sorted through them and found some inspirational photos:






"We are people who want to play dress-up all day--we don't want to know about all the pain in the world." - Publicist/Reality-TV star/author Kelly Cutrone on the fashion industry to New York Magazine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home