My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



This Is The Chance I've Taken

2.23.2010

The Chance - Hundred Reasons

Hi, readers. :)
It's been a typical school day -with not much homeworks. *winks*
We do have a mid-quarter test scheduled for tomorrow as well as an oral expression to deliver but...that has been announced almost a week ago so by now, I should be prepared for both already.

But I'm not.


And I'm still procrastinating doing so.

I just wanted to drop by and say hi so this will sum up my post for the day:

"When we learn how to fly,
We forget how to walk
When we learn how to sing,
We don't wanna hear each other talk
When we know what we want,
We forget what we need
When you find who you are,
You forget about me."
The Finish Line by Train


I've got to say, those last two lines are one of the saddest lines I've ever found in a song.

Ciao!

"Smother me."
The Used

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home