My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



Styling

8.05.2009

I am currently reviving my Polyvore and Looklet accounts. HAHAHA.
I need to practice my styling skills (if I have any, that is) and come up with outfits/looks which I can't really put together in real life due to scarcity of resources. HAHAHA.


Sigerson Morrison Nubuk Cage Gladiator

K.Jacques Delta Sandal





Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Man Dress



Acne Mina Dress



Preen Line Print Hobbie Top


Rogan Quantum Sweater


Alexander Wang Boxy Cardigan


Tila March Bonnie Shoulder Bag


Rika Zoe Bag


Okay. I need to stop, I guess. LOL.
If don't, ...I'll be posting a multitude of pictures here.
Photos are from: La Garconne


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARA DE DIOS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home