My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



Oh Lately It's So Quiet

7.16.2009

Ok Go

I feel so fine. (If we're talking about things that only concern me).
My group and I are done with our IP Defense (I know it doesn't stop there but at least, for the meantime, it is).
Also, I just finished our Trig homework (which I initially found hard but I realize I only had to read my book to understand how to answer the problems) and studying for our Algebra test for tomorrow has been accomplished (and I like to believe I studied throughly!).

I've seen this a few weeks ago but I haven't posted it yet:



Miley Cyrus looks beautiful here. :)







"Shy that way."
Tristan Prettyman and Jason Mraz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home