My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



YesNoMaybeYesNoMaybeYesNoMaybe

7.14.2009

"Ooh, baby, baby it's a wild world."
Wild World - Cat Stevens



My brain's battling with my heart. (Ugh. How dramatic.)

Why do I have to go back to my old ways? I thought I have put it behind me. Or so I thought.
It's a distraction. It's something I don't want to do anything about but at the same time I do. It's something I want to avoid but at the same time something I want to approach. It's something I wish to dream about, it's also something I wish I've long forgotten. I'm the personification of irony.

There is no turning back.
What if the one thing you've been waiting for for so long has finally come to you and is just dangling right under your nose...at the wrong time?
OH WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO COMPLICATED?

-Apparently it ain't me.-
(This is a random realization.)

I figure I shall get over this now. It dawns on me now that I am not in my proper state of mind while typing these things. Might as well leave it to what this has gone up to.
OOH. I think my grammar is just so wrong this afternoon.
Shoot me! (It's just an expression folks. No need to panic. I ain't suicidal.)

When I arrive home, all else is forgotten
Things are left behind to the place where I got them
I start anew, a fresh beginning
This uproar of emotions will soon be fleeting
To prance around is what I'll do
Get lost, be lost, in this fairytale I drew

"It's not that our love died, it just never really bloomed."

Can't Let Go - Landon Pigg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home