My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



BA'T GANYAN KA?

7.27.2009


The Sky's The Limit

I'm not one for losing relationships. Really. I'm sensitive, man. Sen-si-tive. Got that? Spelled that? Read that?

I'm not bitter. Just a super tiny bit. Really super tiny.

Geez, I shall not vent my frustration out here.
I shall not.

I'LL RUN AFTER YOU IF I HAVE TO JUST TO KEEP YOU CLOSE.

Melancholic music, sooth me.
I won't say I'm done chasing after you because that means giving up. I don't like to give up on you, I don't like to give up on myself.
I may be making such a fuss out of a petty thing but...I couldn't help it. I value you. (Like you don't value me. HAHAHA. BITTER.)


Anyway, scratch out that vent-fest. :)
I'M A HAPPY KID.
I'M A HAPPY KID.
I'M A HAPPY KID.


...ever heard of mind over matter?
That's what I'm doing. LOL.

I've done some photo editing earlier:





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home