My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



I Make 'Em Good Girls Go Bad!

8.11.2009

Cobra Starship feat. Leighton Meester

Bah! I am...physically tired (and mentally too I think). I think I just squeezed out energy from every pore of my skin and scalp (that sounds so...).

We had a Baratilyo during Economics a while ago. :) I had my international magazines for rent and accumulated around P300. Whoopdeedoo! I didn't realize we'd sell much and arrive at a certain amount of money. Good job groupmates! :p

Anyway, geez. School's been pretty draining. :o I don't seem to have time for myself anymore. (HAHAHA. Selfish!) It's actually fine with me if I were to do school work all day. I just hope that I don't feel the fatigue, yeah?

Hmm...not much interesting things to post today.
Just wanted to drop by.
Ta-ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home