My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



ALL THE SOULS THAT WOULD DIE JUST TO FEEL ALIVE

8.15.2009

Starlight - Muse

Couldn't be more true, could it (see post title)?

Our first three tests for the First Quarter Quarterly Tests are no more! YAY! :)
Yesterday (Friday), we had our quarterly tests in the C.L.E., Philosophy and Health subjects. I'm so glad it's over. :p 3 more rounds to go next week! :o THOU SHALL NOT OVERSTRESS IT.

Anyway, I shopped a little last week and yesterday (got to destress after first round of QTs don't I?). I were with friends earlier in the afternoon until around 5pm. I shopped on my own afterwards. Ha!


UNDEFEATED Rock On men's shirt ARIEL-ARIAD Graphic Print Shirt

GENEVIEVE GOZUM gray tank top SHOPAHOLIC gray and white stripes slouchy cardigan

MINT super-0versized-it-looks-like-a-dress-on- me (HAHA) men's shirt MY FIRST BRIGHT PINK SHIRT!

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HEADBAND I EVER LAID EYES ON
GENEVIEVE GOZUM



detail

Ethnic Bands!

GENEVIEVE GOZUM

MARCELLA ponytail holders (to be used as bracelets! HAHAHA)

BEACHWALK canvas printed shoes close-up


Sorry for that sudden gush of fashion-mania. HAHAHA. I'm just happy for being able to buy all these under a 1200-peso budget. :o For some...I think that's only for one shirt or two. Lol.

This is the cutest video over:
(Oh yeah, I know I'm pretty late on the upload. HAHAHA.)




We had our Assumption Feast Day mass yesterday and our parish meetings. I wore my "Adelle" Get Up (with a different shirt though). HAHAHA.



minus those bracelet sets FAIR CORE 08-09 shirt (minus the necklace)
I wore my baller, two white sex bands and the simple bracelet I wear with those


"You traded me for a love song."
Graves - Tokyo Police Club

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home