My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



We live on front porches and swing life away,
we get by just fine here on minimum wage,
if love is a labor I'd slave 'till the end.

5.01.2009

Swing Life Away - Rise Against



My brother and I had our 1x1 photos taken at a photo shop today. :)
Got to have those for our review classes which officially start tomorrow. :o

I browsed through my folder last night and 'retouched' some old photos. [By retouch, I mean auto correct them in Microsoft Picture Editor. HAHAHA.]
View some!
*They are cellphone pictures by the way so...forgive the quality. :)




I saw a close friend by the way! I got ecstatic about it. Lol.
I was checking out the basics in this clothing boutique and I got a little ridiculed by the girl next to me who, I thought to myself, was staring at me intently it was getting rude.
So I stared back and realized, oh!
"Hi, Angel!"

It was nice seeing a familiar face. :) One that would normally belong in the halls of our school's high school building. :p


By the way, it's just my brother and I who are at home. The rest of the household are all currenlty out-of-town.
My sister's in Tagaytay.
My parents are in Nueva Ecija.
-They'd be coming home tonight as well though.
My sister, however, is staying in Tagaytay until tomorrow night or afternoon.


OH! I missed this song.
Happy May everyone! :)

Summer song:
First of Summer - Urbandub

Parked car
This night sky
Makes city lights shine like diamonds
our song plays on the radio.

We’re living it up
Make this night ours
We own the world
I wish this lasts forever
Alone with you tonight
Further in you feels so right.

I’m giving it up and just a little more
This heartfelt leap I surrender
With arms raised tonight.

Drive me away
'cause the night just feels right
take me away with you tonight
anywhere with you.

Our song plays on…
Parked car, night sky
Alone with you tonight…

Too good.


My playlist rocks!


"We'll talk our eyes to sleep."
Thinking of You - Test Your Reflex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home