My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



"Forget fairy tales--life is better off being a chick flick."

4.30.2009

-Ayna G.
I couldn't agree more. HAHAHA.



I want that Goldilock's brownie right up there. :|
I want it!! *throws a tantrum*

I am B-O-R-E-D.
Help me! HAHAHA!


I went to school again today, braved the stormy weather and all strings attached. *evil laugh* (Rain, no way you're stopping me.)

This would probably 'shock' you but...I want to go to school already!
I'm pretty excited. :)

[I know I'll take my words back as easily as I said them once school starts.]

And I can't actually wait for my review classes to start either! -Finally, something to do this summer!
I've been nothing but a bum! :o
Even the internet doesn't hold much to keep me busy and distracted. :(
-Maybe, I expect too much from it.

Can't wait for Saturday!
-Though it gives me jitters.

I LOVE THIS.


"But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo,
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here."
Creep - Radiohead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home