My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



I am a weapon of massive consumption

4.05.2009

The Fear - Lily Allen



Hallo! :)

My siblings and I finished Skins' second season yesterday night.

Oh goodbyes are hard. (Lol.)
The cast in the first two seasons won't be the same cast for the third one -except maybe for Effy and a few others.
I'm sure going to miss that gang -especially Chris and Maxxie. Lol. :p

I couldn't get over it last night.
I think I may be obsessive compulsive when it comes to 'remembering things' -especially when it comes to books and TV series: if I can't remember, it means that, basically, I didn't understand what I just read or watched.. -It's annoying really.


Anyway, I'm currently trying to come up with a playlist at Mixpod -to no avail. :p
I'm not in the mood right now and I can't recall songs I'd like to hear. My list is in the other computer so maybe I'll do it next time and procrastinate for the moment.

I shall go frolic.
Ciao!


P.S. Kai Z Feng's flickr is the bomb. [Lol.]

Tomorrow we can drive around this town,
and let the cops chase us around.

Hey Jealousy - Gin Blossoms

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home