My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



If everyone could just wear new clothes every day, I reckon depression wouldn't exist anymore.

3.31.2009

Rebecca Bloomwood, Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella

Hilarious book quote. Lol.
I read the book again for approximately the whole day (since I woke up -which was around lunch time).

Anyway, this is stored in my cellphone (Drafts folder) a little past midnight:

Another fairytale ending I'll surely indulge in.

Watched Confessions of a Shopaholic on the 'net (I know that's illegal but please don't imprison me..) a while ago a little before the clock struck 12. Romantic comedy, I must say. :)

Luke is gorgeous (geez, I've been boy crazy these past few days -what shame!).

ANYWAY, I didn't picture Rebecca Bloomwood to be that perky and quirky. And I expected Luke to be cleanly shaved. (Lol.) To be honest, I can't remember how loyal the movie was to the original book. It's been more than a year or two since I've read it -and actually, I haven't read any of the sequel to it yet. What? There's been 4 already if I'm not mistaken..

Anyway, I shall read to book SOON -when the memory of the movie's still fresh in my mind (so I can compare and relive the story :p). As for now, ciao!
I enjoyed the movie. ;)


So, as I've mentioned earlier I reread the book and I saw how the movie is completely out of line with the book though if you'd look at both separately, they're both lovely -though I prefer the book (much more details and all). Anyway, I'm dying to read the following books (can't afford it though! Ugh.)

Ta-ta.

March ends this midnight and April begins soon enough.
Summer days are counting down...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home