My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



50th Post Was Yesterday

3.27.2009



I have just read Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry and it's such a good read, I recommend it to everyone else.

I'm not very good at describing how I feel every time I finish reading a book. You can ask me to describe other things and I can help you visualize it but...ask me to describe a feeling using adjectives, adverbs and other descriptive words, surely, every word I use would be an understatement (or an overstatement, possibly) of what I want to express. Somehow, words don't sum-up to how you feel -just like how pictures can't always capture what you see and how you feel about what you see.

Gathering Blue
is a companion to Lowry's The Giver which precedes it. The book I've read way back which I loved and adored just the same. It's a set of three actually, The Giver, Gathering Blue, and lastly, The Messenger -which is not only a companion to Gathering Blue but more of a sequel. It's sort of a spin-off -I think. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy and see what becomes of Kira and the others.
Buy me one?

I wish to turn this series into a movie someday. *sigh*

Now, I must soothe this 'emotional uproar' by listening to some mellow music.

Ta-ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home