My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



All the Pictures have been Burned

3.26.2009

Don't Forget - Demi Lovato

Demi Lovato - Don't Forget - Official Video (HQ)


The song has its official music video out. Yay!
I personally believe the video is beautiful nice cinematography and lighting. The roadtrip in a trailer (?) with the band part, the carousel scene under the umbrella with the pouring rain and the pounding/smashing water works in the background is superb. Overall, dramatic.

I want to direct music videos in the future. No full length movies for me -I haven't the patience...yet.


I think CHRIS RAYMOND from 13 The Musical is nice-looking -he's beautiful green (if I'm not colorblind and not mistaken..) eyes. Lol. I'd like to watch it on broadway but unfortunately, I'm in another part of the globe. Ohwell. Lol.


That should be all for now, I'm officially a house bum. *evil laugh*
Will update later, perhaps..


"Our love is like a song,
But you won't sing along.."
Don't Forget - Demi Lovato

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home