My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



The Pierces

8.18.2009


"We'd be so less fragile
If we're made from metal
And our hearts from iron
And our minds from steel."

Oh such beautiful lyrics! Don't you agree? I mean, exceptional poetry. :p
I could not find a picture to appropriate enough to suit the song. The one above is the best I could come up with (at least it's the most my inventory of pictures could offer). I ripped it off a tumblr site. Sorry for not giving the proper credits. :o


Tomorrow, will be the last day of quarterly tests (we'll be having Economics and College Algebra -college algebra? WE'RE JUST IN FOURTH YEAR. HASN'T ANYONE GIVEN THAT ANY THOUGHT? Kidding.), and then it would be CIAO FIRST QUARTER!

How will I remember my first quarter when I look back at it?
It's a pool of muddled thoughts and ideas and the confusion of how to allocate my time to all the things I have to accomplish. (Perhaps I am exaggerating just a weeny bit, but I couldn't help it. It feels that way to me.)
When I compare it with last year, I had better time management last year. Time didn't seem so scarce during my junior year. But now that it's my final year in my school.

Time seem so finite nowadays.
A sad reality.

Perhaps these following quarters I'd be able to fair better? Hopefully.
My hopes are high.



"Nothing thrills us anymore."
Boring - The Pierces

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home