My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



To The Jukebox Bars You Frequent

4.05.2010

Make Damn Sure - Taking Back Sunday

(That is such an overused song for a title -at least for me.)


I haven't blogged in a while.
I'm in desperate need of a fashion escapade.

I've run out of AA batteries to power my Canon camera enough that I'll be able to take even just one shot of my outfit for the day ...not that I've been going out much. Lol.

Well, straight after graduation (gee, I didn't even blog about it like it wasn't worth it!), my friends and I went to Calatagan, Batangas.
Hmm...not really straight, straight after graduation.
Perhaps, many hours after it to be exact.
Our graduation finished at around 8pm, I think?
My friends and I left at around 5am.
After we got a enough sleep.

OH MY. I JUST GOT DISTRACTED.
Wouldn't tell you why.

I'll finish my story next time.
Meanwhile, feed on the picture above.

I need to write my friend a love letter.

Kisses, hugs...
Aien

"Come out and play."
Her Name Is Alice by Shinedown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home