My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



"i do not believe in having the clothes i sell made in a third world country by underpaid workers."

11.27.2009

-Alex Evans (So Impolite)

For more than a minute or two, I will forget that it is already 1:26 in the morning and I still have to get ready for my classes in more or less 3 and half hours.

I JUST HAVE TO BLOG ABOUT THIS.

Alex Evans, wow.
Period.
HAHA.
Well, it's not just how he looks like -he's handsome alright- but he's got such a knack for fashion and photography that I can't help but look up to him.

He takes such good photos (you can look-up his lookbook profile and I've got a link of his site in my exits located at the sidebar) and dresses so well! And just this early dawn I found out he's actually got a clothing line (if I'm so late about the news, pardon moi).

Here's some photos of the fashion line.
I just have to share the beauty of it all.
(PHOTOS AREN'T MINE. THEY BELONG THE SO IMPOLITE).












His sister's gorgeous by the way -especially in the second to the last photo.
They've both got such amazingly beautiful eyes.

The items:







I repeat, photos aren't mine. :)
For more information, please go to this site: SO IMPOLITE

Time to sleep!
Goodnight.

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home