My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



Net Escape

10.22.2009

Holla! :)

Reviving my blog.

Today is the first day of our final tests for the second quarter. We had Philo, CLE, and Health.
Upon arrival at school, a fellow busmate and I proceeded to the admin (after dropping of our bags inside our classroom) to get our temporary test permit -because we haven't paid our tuition yet. HAHA. For all I know, I am such a familiar face to our administrative coordinator (if I'm not mistaken) already. Lol. I've been lining up since... who knows? HAHA. Since I was in grade school? ...Not sure. HA.

There were more people who lined up to get their temporary test permits this quarter than the previous. Perhaps it was due to the typhoons which mercilessly attacked our country. Tsktsk. Now even our retreat changed plans (I'll talk more about this in a while).

Due to the long line, my friend and I returned to our classroom after the morning prayer's finished. It's really unfortunate we missed it. It's the only time when I get the chance to really get in touch with the supreme being. ;)

C.L.E QT was the first one up on our plates. It was quite easy. Health was too. While Philo on the other hand, is something I don't want to talk about -in a non-angry, non-offensive manner. LOL.

First day of QTs down.

OHGOSHIAMSOEXCITED!

Intrams will be held next week already (I am quite panicking about it right now) and so is my birthday (it's the last day of QTs, boohoo)! HURRAH. I am looking forward to the adrenaline rush, the tension, and the ...competition? Not much. HAHA.

Oh, I can't wait!


Anyway, as I mentioned earlier, there was a change in plans regarding our retreat. It is not to be held in Baguio anymore due to how badly it was affected by the typhoons. I symphatize for the people there. :(
We will have it in Tagaytay I think, if I'm not mistaken, from Nov. 3 to some soon date. HA.

Can't wait for that either!

Ciao readers!


"Should I give-up, or should I just keep chasing pavements,
even if it leads nowhere?"
Chasing Pavements - Adele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home