My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY KRISTINE SANCHEZ!

9.15.2009



I've been constantly visiting La Garconne's site and boy am I amazed at the clothing they have in store! AMAZING.

I have surely consumed much of the storage of my computer due to my saving of clothing pictures (I pretty much save all that I find nice which is basically almost always 8 out of 10, statistically speaking).

I am fond of basic colors when it comes to clothing, especially the grays. It's not so black, it's not so white (duh!), it's somewhere in the middle so I love it. :p But hey, I'm a fan of colors too! :)


Lutz & Patmos Slouchy Envelope Cardigan

Lutz & Patmos Mariner Boatneck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home