My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



Keep Your Hands Off My Girl

9.12.2009

Good Charlotte



Holla! :)

Tiring but super meaningful day, right seniors? AGREE WITH ME. Hahaha!

We had our interaction with the Dumagat kids in Tanay today.
I woke up at around 5 in the morning (to await my school bus which I was expecting to arrive in 30 minutes). It was raining already and I felt too lazy to rise from bed, hoping that perhaps, our interaction was to be cancelled (I would take this back once we get hiking). Unfortunately, no text message infroming us seniors that the activity was cancelled was received by any of us people involved. The activity is still on.

As I moved around to do my morning rituals, Natasha, a neighbor-slash-classmate, arrived later on. She waited for me to finish dressing up and then together, we waited for my ever-late school bus (thank God they agreed to pick us up though! -special trip).
We arrived in school a few minutes before the designated time to leave. Afterwards, major road kill! HAHAHA. Kidding. :) The trip was quite long but it did not make me impatient. ;) I love roadtrips! Food trip too. ENJOY. We rode a bus first and then a jeepney afterwards. We trekked/hiked the rest of the pathway towards the school. The scenery was sooo beautiful! If our school had that kind of scenery as its location, wow! Who wouldn't be inspired to study when it's so tranquil and harmonious? Sigh. It was such a lovely place that it made me appreciate nature so much. Teehee. ;)

The program proper soon followed when everyone has arrived at the venue. Each section was divided into two (20+ each per 20 Dumagat students). We introduced ourselves to the kids and they did the same. We "played" a little before we had snacks, sang some Filipino songs we both knew. Later on, we had the games and storytelling. Lunch time followed soon after, and then back to school time! STUFFED MYSELF WITH FOOD. @-) HAHAHA. Yum!

Pictures!



HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY JOY VILLAMOR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home