My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



Drama Doesn't Follow Me. It Rides On My Back

8.26.2009

There's A Class For This - Cute Is What We Aim For

Ohoe. Old school music's so awesome! :) Playlist is still sucky here in our country. Licensing issues, darling. :| That's why I'm resorting to my old playlist in my Multiply account. HAHAHAHAHA. Old school indeed.

Today, 26th of August (is my kid-neighbor's birthday! -he's 6 or 7...I'm not sure which age), various school had their NCAE -that is, National Career Assessment Exam (if I am not mistaken :D).

Not to be boastful or anything, I found the test pretty easy. Especially in comparison with the UPCAT. -But then again, those tests differ from each other in such a way. LOL.

HMM. WHAT TO POST TODAY? Lol.
Ooh, Buwan ng Wika Culminating Activity will be this Friday. Excited. Whoopdeedoo!



"Are you ready to love me?"
Everything - Fefe Dubson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home