My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



Ola!

10.31.2009

It's the 31st of October.

I have some major blogging to do for the sake of an update but I'm not sure I'm up for it.
LOL.

Since the 22nd, we've had our second quarterly tests, and cheer practice.
23rd, we had College Algebra (and we're just in 4th year high school!) and Economics
24th, we had Physics and English, and cheer practice.
26th, (was my 17th birthday) we had Filipino and Trigonometry, and cheer practice.
27th, official intramurals practice day -spent for cheer practice.

28th-29th INTRAMURALS DAYS!! Whoopee! Go Seniors!
...and birthday-slash-victory party afterwards.

We are the overall winner! WHOOPEE! Ooh, I was part of the 4x100m Track and Field competition and we won 1st place! Yey! We also won in the cheering competition! :)

Every body ache was worth it.

I was voiceless for a day (yesterday).
I'm starting to "regain" my voice today -still husky. NOT HOT, SEDUCTIVE HUSKY. More like...fit-for-Halloween husky. LOL.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN PEOPLE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home