My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



My Heart Keeps Beating Like A Hammer

5.17.2009

Help! I'm Alive - Metric



I am posting to let previous posts of mine to 'disappear' from my page (straight into my archive). Some of my posts are too long they blow my layout out of proportion. HAHA. Kidding.

However, the problem is, I don't have much to post about.
I'm still unsure if my brother and I have review class tomorrow, which is a Monday, when our schedule is TThS.
I forgot to ask our teacher about it yesterday and I doubt that Expert Guides' office is 'open' on a Sunday so I didn't try calling.
Also, our class 'exchanges' our classroom with Batch 12 whose schedule is MWF, so if we happen to have class tomorrow...just imagine cramming up the already crammed classroom with, perhaps, 30+ more people?


Anyway, I got a little bored and decided to check out some updates in the accounts of my friends in Multiply and here's one of the 'surveys' I came across with:

Make your own B A N D !

1. Go here. The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2. Go here. The last four words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.

3. Go here. Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4. Go here. The first ten links you end up in (minus the
.coms) are your 10 song titles.

And the results are...



Band name: Tamura
Album Title: Are Taught To Stammer
Abum Cover:


Song List:
Cosmo
Two If By Sea
Klue
Hell
Nothing Nice
Back To The Future
New Rules
Antomoro
Barcelona Street Art
Wernhamhogg (say what?)


It was fun and interesting.
You should try it. :>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home