My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



It's Not That Our Love Died, It Just Never Really Bloomed

5.31.2009

Can't Let Go - Landon Pigg



Ola, Cyber World! I missed you. I had fever yesterday and wasn't fit to use the computer. I wouldn't dare add more burden to my already aching head. It was a good thing though that I caught the sickness after review class has finished! Whoopee!

Anyway, I have been nothing but a couch potato all-day-long.
I've watched Mr. Bean's Holiday -for the nth time, Marie Antoinette, Flicka, the movie before Marie Anoinette.....some TV series...and Disturbia -again. Lol.

Oh! What caught me, by the way was Disturbia's OST. It is absolutely magnificent. I don't think there is one song in their sound track that I didn't like! I should ransack record stores for a cd.

Here are some of the songs included:

1. One Man Wrecking Maching by Guster
2. Don't Make Me Wait by This World Fair
3. The Great American Napkin by The Summer Skinny
4. Always Love by Nada Surf
5. Because I Got High by Afroman (they have quite a number of reggae music which are all lovely)
6. Dream by Priscilla Ahn


May 28 was review classes' end for us. My sister and I had plans to go to her friend's debut afterwards so my brother and I didn't join the rest of our review classmates who hung out together afterwards.

School will start in exactly a week. No shocker there. I haven't read any novel though for our annual summer reading program. Now, there's reason for me to panic. Aaah!


A sudden though dying to explode: I CAN'T WAIT FOR SCHOOL!!!

Okay, that seemed violent. HAHAHA.

Geez, ants are crawling all over again. ...I really shouldn't eat near this place. *sheepish grin*

Ugh, I feel deaf due to my cold. :|

My DIY distressed shorts (see photo above as well):



I can't wait for the New Moon flick.
...nor Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince!

A shout out to my sister who is currently in Boracay, I MISS YOU ALREADY. :| I love you. ;)
Safe trip home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home