My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



Boy Crazy

4.20.2010

So I'm all giddy that I finally found out the name of this model I found in Kai Z Feng's flickr.
I saw him before already but never really found out what his name was and...never really tried to find out what it was.

But, I went to Kai Z Feng's flickr once again and came across the same photo.

With my sister's help I discovered his name is Clement Poinas. ;)

Here's the photo that made me melt:





2 Comments:

Blogger inkarlcerating said...

im a sucker for cute doll faced boys
hehe

i mean i love looking at them. thats all haah

12:46 PM, April 23, 2010  
Blogger Aien Lemence said...

Me too. :))

3:43 AM, April 24, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home