My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



THAT TONIGHT'S GONNA BE A GOOD NIGHT!

12.11.2009

I Gotta A Feeling - Black Eyed Peas



I went to our school -most-probably-first-big-event-for-the-school-year-since-the-fair-was-moved-to-next-year- happening last night, the grade 7 legacy concert.
Geez! Grade school kids were frolicking everywhere. Lol.
Our crowd has just changed.
HAHA.
Kidding.

(I need to cut my nails. It's making typing hard already. :o)

Anyway, I wasn't able to really go on-stage and be one of the mobs rubbing flesh with one another (I don't know if it's a good thing that I missed that one..).


French Tip Fridays
It's a Friday and I have no school. (Yay!)
And I woke up at 7am when I could have slept in. Lol.

I shall visit this link once again and save the pictures in the other computer. Not in my sister's lapotop. HAHA.

Click.
Click.
Click.
Click.
Click.
Click.

So...something random: the animal print is obviously officially making a come-back but oh well. I've had this zebra print shirt since last year and I've worn it once. Haha. (I don't like repeating outfits). During that time though..it wasn't much of a trend so it's cool to wear it (I mean cool as in okay or fine...not, cool meaning hip or something). However, I was planning to wear it during our fair this January (I've worn it last school year too but I don't think anybody noticed becaaause..the shirt is actually reversible and I've worn in the "right" way. The zebra print's on the inside. ;p) but...the trendiness of it is preventing me. I don't like going with what everyone else is wearing at the moment. I'm SELFISH that way all right? Ha! Buuut, I've also heard trends aren't that bad, see? :) I shall try to make it "my own". HA.
Ciao!
I can't wait for vigil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home