My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



Swing Swing From The Tangles Of My Heart Is Crushed By A Former Love

12.07.2009

Swing Swing - The All-American Rejects

Let's go create something beautiful.
Let's go make babies.

I was f*cking kidding.

Anyway, my eyes feel weird.
They're like these swollen post-bawl-out eyes that feel like drooping every now and then.
Feels weird.
I want to keep them closed the whole while but then you just feel the strain even more.

I just really feel like babbling.
I want to go write something beautiful but I have no particular substance to build on.

I can build on my temporarily forsaken "literary works" but... I'm not at that moment of inspiration yet wherein it just all flows out so naturally.
I'll try to work on something though.


"Emotions they stir."
Swing Swing - The All-American Rejects

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home