My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



Ooh Baby Baby It's A Wild World

11.29.2009

Wild World - Skins (cover)



Ola!

I was productive this morning once again. Whoopee! :)
I woke up a few minutes before 9am despite sleeping in the wee hours of the morning, particularly, before the clock struck 2am -the internet just holds for me prerequisites for insomnia. HA.

I read and finished Book 3 (Marius) of Les Miserables. I want to read on but...I want to save some for later readings. Haha. :)
Align Center

I'm still updating playlists on my Mixpod account. Transferring the one's I've made in Playlist.

November is ending.

"We are always running for the thrill of it, the thrill of it"
Walking On A Dream - Empire of the Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home