My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



Love Cannot Live Where There Is No Trust

6.26.2009

Cupid - Cupid and Psyche



I want that book all right! :)
I've been reading excerpts from it with the provision of our English teacher in school and I am nothing but reveling in them. They are such interesting and wonderful stories I want to read more!
So far I've only read How The World and Mankind Were Created, Pygmalion and Galatea, Pyramus and Thisbe and Cupid and Psyche (whose story I adored!). I also liked Pygmalion and Galatea and Pyramus and Thisbe they had such lovely plots which were ruined because of their abrupt ending. That really frustrated me. They could have said more about how those lovers ended up or added a few more 'scenes'. Something like that..
But oh, I loved Cupid and Psyche! They're love story is just so melting (jeez, I'm such a hopeless romantic. HAHAHA). And I'm glad that it was a happy ending! (Too bad for Pyramus and Thisbe...but I did love how Pyramus' blood made the berries red. LOL.)

I have a feeling Cupid's really good-looking. *smug face* HAHAHA. [Whaaat??]

Lines, lines!

"Love cannot live where there is no trust."
"It is a difficult matter to keep love imprisoned."

"Love, however, cannot be forbidden."
"The more that flame is covered up, the hotter it burns."
"Love can always find a way."
"She kissed his cold lips and... he opened his heavy eyes for one look.
Then death closed them."
(So dramatic!)


Time to read about Gods and Goddesses now. Ta-ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home