My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



So Long Sweet Summer

6.06.2010

My days are numbered.

In less than 24 hours, I will board a bus bound to tour me around the campus of my new school.
In less than 48 hours, a fresh school year officially starts for me, and a few others.

Soon, the countless hours I spend on the computer, using the internet, watching tv, and listening to the radio (yes, I have nothing more special to do than these) will be replaced by countless hours of commuting, walking, burning my butt-off sitting on a chair inside the respective classrooms of the different classes I'd be having, studying, studying, studying, and finally, getting my social life back in action because, I am once again in touch with the outside world. Ha!

I'm excited and nervous at the same time.
It would be too new, don't you think?
Everything would be too new except for a few familiar faces.

-unfinished-


"No one writes real letters anymore."
Firetruck Doki Doki - The All New Adventures of Us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home