My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



Seth Cohen To Eyeliner Wearing Dark Band Vocalist

6.03.2010



I just watched Jennifer’s Body with my brothers, in the wee hours of the morning.

Incredible OST. :)

I must say, I found it a bit off to find Adam Brody, the boy played Seth Cohen, playing some eyeliner-wearing vocalist of a dark band. HAHAHA.

He must have grown out of his love for indie bands and decided to be in one instead. Ha!


Song/Artist

I’m Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You - Black Kids

Little Lover’s So Polite - Silversun Pickups

Urgent - Foreigner

Sacred Heart (sacre coeur) - It Dies Today

Through The Trees - Ryan Levine

One More Night - Ryan Levine

Celestial Crown - The Sword

New In Town - Little Boots

Teenagers - Hayley Williams

Time - Cute Is What We Aim For

The Celebrated Chopstick Waltz

I Can See Clearly Now - Screeching Weasel

Finishing School - Dashboard Confessional

867-5309/Jenny - James Keller

Kiss With A Fist - Florence and the Machine

New Perspective - Panic At The Disco

Death - White Lies

Violet - Hole

In The Flesh - Ryan Levine

Ready For The Floor - Lissy Trullie

Chew Me Up And Spit Me Out - Cobra Starship

Toxic Valentine - All Time Low



I like Chip's character. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home