My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Still figuring myself out...
Check my Past Blog



Neglect.

5.15.2010


To my dear online journal,

I have ignored and neglected you for the past asdfghjkl weeks and I honestly am sorry.
Tumblr have provided a hub for me to post countless inspirational photos and I just couldn't resist it though I have very few followers.

But see, tumblr's just a "photo hub" for me. Something like a portfolio.
The rest, specifically my writing is saved up solely for you my dear blog.

A lot has happened since I last posted.
I've watched a number of movies online, read a few more books (actually just one -Flowers for Algernon), finished the Vampire Diaries series, got myself registered in my future school, went to some of my friends' 18th birthday celebrations, watched a few more movies, watched the first episode of Skins season 4 but got too lazy to watch the rest, created a tumblr account (I am not turning my back on you though so don't worry), wrote quite a number of messages to my dear friends on Facebook, added some songs to my mixpod playlists, doodled and scribbled on my planner, created a bunch of new looks in my Looklet account, faithfully watched the latest episodes of Glee ever since it's 13th episode aired on global television, had Total Eclipse of the Heart Glee version as my LSS for days, HAD A HAIRCUT (last May 7, 2010), rewatched the episodes of a previous childhood anime series Cardcaptor Sakura!, ogled at major dream boys at this website...

OMG. 5-SECOND INTERRUPTION.
MY FRIEND JUST CALLED AND ASKED ME IF I'D BE GOING TO THIS FRIEND'S DEBUT.
I SAID YES.
SHE SAID, "SEE YOU LATER."
I'M LIKE, "WHY LATER?"
HER REPLY, "DIBA 16 NGAYON?"
ME, "OMGGGGG, NGAYON YON? OHMYGOOOD. I TOTALL FORGOOOOT LADILADILA."

So I have to log out right now.
LIKE NOW.
And make out whatever outfit I can with the things God blessed me with.
Ciao!

I'll catch up with you again next time!

With lots of love and panicky jitters,
Aien

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home